Big Pine Key- Standard View

DisMomNCM

Mouseketeer
I am taking two of my friends for a resort only stay this July, and we were booked at SSR. On a whim last night I decided to put us on the waitlist for a resort studio at VGF and to my surprise it came through early this afternoon! Was not expecting that at all, and definitely not this quickly!

Does anyone know what the standard resort studio views in BPK are, generally? Will we likely be looking at a parking lot? Bonus points for pictures!

My Standard Room view was.. how do I describe it.. to my left was the main building, which is where the entrance to Grand Floridian Cafe and 1900 Park would be. Directly in front was a pool and we could even see fireworks at night from it.

I love the standard view at BPK it’s always looking over the resort and/or pool and often a bit of a fireworks view. Because it’s kind of in the middle of the resort, you’ll never have a parking lot view:)

Last edited:
Standard is where it's at. This is from 9508. Great view of the fireworks but I could not attach a video.

Attachments

• tempImagewdPWhI.png
    tempImagewdPWhI.png
    611.3 KB · Views: 30
My Standard Room view was.. how do I describe it.. to my left was the main building, which is where the entrance to Grand Floridian Cafe and 1900 Park would be. Directly in front was a pool and we could even see fireworks at night from it.
Same here.

You are crushing the waitlist these days!!! Kudos, and have so much fun on your trip!
I am taking two of my friends for a resort only stay this July, and we were booked at SSR. On a whim last night I decided to put us on the waitlist for a resort studio at VGF and to my surprise it came through early this afternoon! Was not expecting that at all, and definitely not this quickly!

Does anyone know what the standard resort studio views in BPK are, generally? Will we likely be looking at a parking lot? Bonus points for pictures!

We loved our Big Pine Key standard rooms last August! We had four in a row and we couldn't have been happier. The view was great. We were behind courtyard pool building and high floor, so we had a lil view of the fireworks too! Loved it.

You are crushing the waitlist these days!!! Kudos, and have so much fun on your trip!
Right?? Some big waitlist successes these past few weeks 😂 This July I’m going to try to get into the Riviera at the seven month mark so wish me luck!

I get irrationally excited about the success other folks have with scoring reservations at the 7 month mark or off the waitlist/stalking so you know I'll be rooting for you!! Report back because now I'm invested 🤩
Right?? Some big waitlist successes these past few weeks 😂 This July I’m going to try to get into the Riviera at the seven month mark so wish me luck!

I get irrationally excited about the success other folks have with scoring reservations at the 7 month mark or off the waitlist/stalking so you know I'll be rooting for you!! Report back because now I'm invested 🤩
Hahaha I feel the same way! I absolutely will. We haven’t stayed at Riviera yet so I am really hoping we can get a few days there for our February trip 🤗

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter